Submit RMA to Windmill Computing
- All units returned to Windmill Computing Limited (WCL) for any reason (e.g. warranty repair, refund) must have an authorised RMA number. An RMA number on the outside of the package will speed the process.
- Merchandise received at WCL without an associated RMA number will be rejected, quarantined and held awaiting return to the sender at their expense.
- To obtain an RMA number from WCL, you must complete the electronic RMA form below.
- RMAs will only be issued to customers who bought their unit directly from WCL. Do not send items until we have accepted your RMA request.
- After you receive an RMA acceptance email including RMA number, please send your package to:
Windmill Computing Limited
- RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from date of issuance.
- We strongly recommend that you insure and track any package sent to us; we cannot be responsible for merchandise that is damaged or lost in transit.
- Returns for warranty repair should only include the defective product unless otherwise specified. WCL cannot be responsible for the replacement of any other materials added other than those covered by the RMA, including product box/packaging.
- Units may either be repaired locally or returned to the manufacturer for more complex repair or replacement.
- When emailing to inquire about the status of your RMA, please quote the RMA number in the subject.
Enter the details of the RMA you wish to submit and click on the Send RMA button.
If you have any queries, please telephone or fax us using the numbers shown below.
Telephone: +44 (0)1483 276454
Fax: +44 (0)845 280 4899